28 September, 2008

I'm Back!

Hi ya'll!

I'm back to blogging! Thanks to Kimjunhao, I have a brand new blog. You might have read my previous, abandoned blog,
http://m3nGzh1.blogspot.com. I wanted to have a new URL and skin, so I decided to just get a new blog. LOL.

Alright, my last post I posted was like.... last year? A lot has happened this pass 8 months or so.

Firstly, I'm in a new school(no more JYSS for me!). It's clementi ITE. Yes, it is practically the opposite of Singapore from where I stay. Travelling was torturing initially, but I've gotten used to it already... somehow. Though squeezing into a tuna-packed MRT train every morning is such a chore.



Secondly, I turn 18(lemme hear ya scream!)! Alright, I guess it'll only be me jumping for joy. I am now legal to club, watch M18 movies, smoke and drive. No more feeling scared of being caught when entering clubs or watching M18 movies underaged. LOL. So far, I've exprienced clubbing, M18 movies and tried smoking (soo not gonna pick that up). That leaves driving to possibly be my next 'adventure'. But my parents wouldn't buy me a car. urghh. Nvm, there's always rental. HA!




Next, I attended the Singfest and Avril Lavigne's concert. It was really some of the highlights of 2008! Watching the live acts of Alicia Keys, PCD, Panic at the disco, One republic and many more was really a dream come true.(it's chessy , I know! But I was star-struck)



I've gotten a new phone too! Sadly, I stupidly traded it with my father's keypad Samsung phone. At that time, I felt it was so cool to have a keypad phone, acting like its the Hollywood 'It' phone and all. Now, my father is so in love with my ex-phone, Samsung Soul that I don't think he wants to trade it back. oh well.......




These are about some of the 'events' that happened while I disappeared from the 'blogging world'. Hope many more to come so I can blog about it! Haha!


Remember to link my new blog ya'll!

Krinz.




































No comments: