28 February, 2009

Hey ya'll. back to blog. People are saying my blog is dying...

I'm gonna show 'em it ain't! Muahahaha! Okay Im mad.



Went to meet Stephen after school last..... tuesday. A really overdue post I know. Haha.

Decided to eat Swensen's after much deciding. I LOVE their BBQ half chicken.



However, it was REALLY freezing in the restaurant.

The iced-water + extra cold air-conditioning + the rain = close to freezing temperature! way too cold. (future restaurant owners, learn this very important formula!)

But to think of it, I always have a low tolerance to cold. I remember sneakily switching the air-con temperature to 25 degrees in one malaysian hotel where Gloria and Junhao eventually apprehend me. LOL funny moment. Those two are Eskimos I tell ya!



Watched the Britney documentary on Chn 5 a few days ago. I pity her mans! She has no privacy at all. She needs to go somewhere remote and where nobody will care about her.. like maybe...........OMG there's no where!


KRINZ.

No comments: