07 July, 2009



Went to follow xuanzy to apply for her car liscence.

So excited for her!

Xuanzy~ when got license already must drive us all out ah! hahahaha. weee!



I got read the books. Like quite easy lehs.

But I still don't have the interest of taking my licence yet coz I know for sure my parents aren't gonna buy me a car!

Anyway, on another topic,

SUGABABES new single Get Sexy is premiering tomorrow.

I know they are like releasing a new album every 10 days, but for this one, they have worked with Lady Gaga's, Rihanna's, Beyonce's and Ne-yo's producer. So I'm guessing its gonna be hot hot hot!
And the first single, Get Sexy is by lady gaga's producer. wee!
Speaking of Get Sexy, all ya'll babes out there can get sexy by purchasing any of Deidrea's blog shop clothes!

No comments: