01 July, 2010

2nd Day of Sickness.



So I woke up the next day, the 2nd day of being sick, and I felt fever-ish. So, I decided it's time to see the doctor already.

Met with xuanzy & we went to see the doctor.



After that, xuanzy n me wanted to eat but the coffeeshop all full so we decided to takeaway and eat at a viod deck, feel like blangah workers.

There 2 cute cats giving us innocent faces and wanting food. And wherever one goes, the other will follow. so cute! I think their husband n wife.



However while eating, I felt even more sick and fever-ish. Omg.. it seemed like forever when I was walking home.



This made me laugh despite my suffering. The bicycle frame got stolen only left the wheel and chain. LOL.


However, I believe Vitamin V is the reason I am totally well now!

No comments: