01 January, 2011

Happy New Year 2011! =D.
















Had an awesome night with my besties!

2010 has been an interesting year for me.

Firstly, I turned 20! No longer a teenager. No more using that as an excuse. Lol. Gotta be a responsible and independent grown up now. Hahaha.

Secondly, I finally completed my ITE course in 2010 too! Loved the course, gave me new experiences and knowledge. And hospitality would be the line I will stick to in my future job.. most prob. LOL.

Thirdly, known many new awesome people! Some came and go, but a few stick around long enough to be my good friends. =)
Never forgetting my besties which have stuck by my side for all these years. Being there when I was calling sounding like I was going to commit suicide or when celebrating my happiness and joy. LoLs.

Forthly, relationships and dates that came and go. Was interesting and learning for me. Haha. Sometimes I think back and laugh. Guess I'm still not ready yet.

Fifthly, I enlisted into the ARMY! I was one of those fearful to enter types before enlisting. But NS has so far been great for me. Yes there were times you totally wanna kill the S'pore government for imposing this law. But other times, it's fun and you do things you never thought you could achieve. It's an experience.

But not all events of 2010 were happy ones. Lost of a friend Gary to cancer is definately the lowest point of the year. Someone so young, it was truly a lost. But at least he somewhere up there.

So, whatever happened in 2010, let's all leave it at 2010. Start afresh in 2011 and make it a blastful year! =DDD.

No comments: