01 January, 2013

 
First post of 2013 with the first picture taken of 2013! Hee.
 
I want to write a post about how 2012 was for me (like I always do). 2012 had been an awesome year for me =).
 
First of, I spent half of it in the States. It was june of 2012 that I finally flew back and completed my 1 year NSF term in Arizona, USA. 2012 was also the first time I got to fly the SIA Airbus 380 aircraft. To me, it's a lifetime highlight.^^
 
2012 was also the year I ORD! That was definitely a big deal! Hehe. Back to being a civilian once more, freedom! The last year was also when I got back to school. Kaplan Academy. I will be a student for the majority of 2013 as well. Study!
 
I also finally went to Thailand! Yesss I am in love with the country. Sawaddeekrup! Also, not forgetting the fanstatic concerts I attended. Finally I saw 2ne1 in concert!! HEHE! And, JLO.
 
I fell in love in 2012 as well =) It didn't work out, but that's okay. I just entered adulthood, I have a lot to learn, and one day, I will be ready.
 
So glad the people I love most are still in my life. =) Got to know many new great people this year too^^ 2012 had been, a very, very good year =DDD
 
2013, what have you installed for me? Heee.


No comments: