15 March, 2009

Okay, finally got the pictures. I can blog about my week! And... my brother just bought Samsung M8800(because he lost his phone at Changi Airport. HAHA!)! Touch screen ya'll! I'm soo jealous.

And I coped his cable to upload the pics. Muahahaha. Okay, I shall say... borrowed.

Met up with my cute and lovable friend Irys after school last wednesday. LOL. Went shopping and eating at TM. So it was quite okay to be wearing my working-life-ish uniform. My uniform is soooo gross!



Trying to act twit. Sooooo sec school!



Went out with my funny, crazy ITE buddies, Steve & Taufik last Thursday for job Hunting. I don't know why but I got the inspiration to work this holiday! But damn recession, so hard to get one.



Slacked around after a tiring day to hunting. LOL. Actually we only asked a few shops.



Trying to be scary but fail.



Went to catch a movie on Friday with Kenny. Coming Soon.

IT IS SCARY PEOPLE! I was literally jumping up on my seat every now and then thanks to Kenny. Haha. And you can hear some of the audience in fear. LOL.



Met up with Junhao, Gary & Kenny for dinner at east coast yesterday. YUMMY! Ordered stingray, oh lua, rojak and BBQ chicken wings. And the rojak ROCKS!

After Kenny left, we went to meet Gloria & Liyi for movie.

Race To Witch Mountain.



The movie is not bad. Quite nice.



I soo need a haircut soon.

KRINZ.

No comments: