20 March, 2009

Went to SENTOSA yesterday!

It was kind of a random and spontaneous decision. hahaha.



I know its like so huh?! to go to sentosa just 2 person but... whatever. HAHA.



Ate a Delifrance first before heading to our first attraction. Underwater World!!

Okay people, gotta tell you something. The prices of everything has gone way up!

Previously, Fort Siloso is only $2 entry. Now it's $8! Chairlift used to be $3, now it's $6! Musical Fountain is free, now Songs of the Sea is $8!(and increasing to $10 effect from April)

It's economy downturn, prices should be going down not up excuse me planner of Sentosa.



But anyway, back to UWW. It's nice, and we really had to make full use of the $22.90 admission ticket.



Sea Angels. I REALLY REALLY WANT ONE! Their super cute! And tiny. I could just keep one in a tiny container and slot it into my pocket, bringing it where ever I go and admire it when I'm bored. They are so majestic and spell bounding.


the tunnel thing.

After that went to slack at the beach.



Beautiful sun set.



And next, off to the Merlion. One of the cheaper attractions.



Nothing much has changed though. And they still dare to increase the price. Urghhh.



Lastly, it was Songs of The Sea. My first time catching it. Hmmm, all I can say is..

BRING MUSICAL FOUNTAIN BACK!!

No comments: