13 December, 2008

Hey Hey, my holidays have STARTED! YAY-ness!!



But actually I can consider it a week early of holiday because.. ermm, I skipped the whole last week of school. I know I'm a bad student alright!



Met up with Daniel last Thursday(which was actually my last day of school, Friday lessons were cancelled) at North Point. Ate yummy Macdonald's breakfast. I simply love their hush browns. Yummylicious. And we came across this miniature toilet bowl! HAHA.



To kill time, we decided to catch Bolt. I saw the trailer and thought it was super funny. Well, not really in the end. LOL. Kind of boring, but still alright. The hamster is super cute though!



Last sat, had an outing with my ITE mates. Planned to catch a gig at Esplanade but the nasty rain destroyed it. So just slacked around and cam whored a little. Haha.



Then Taufik told us there was a gig at Fort Canning, so we made our way there, only to find out there wasn't any. LOL. Taufikkk!


KRINZ.

No comments: