10 December, 2008

Hey!

It's been awhile since I last blog. As ya'll can see, I changed the blog header. LOL. I was tired of my last one. What ya guys think?

Anyway, met up with Stephen last monday at town. Had a Fish&co. dinner. ulitmate YUMS! And something happened.

The waitress asked if the food was okay. But I thought she asked me whether I would like to get anything else. So I replied a straight No with a smile. HAHA! You could see her giving a shocked and confused expression. But then she asked again and I realised, I was like 'ohh! yea, it's great'. LOL.

And Stephen and myself got so excited when the restaurant played Womanizer. LOL. We're mad.



Went to catch Four Christmases at cineleisure. It's a nice movie! Go catch it. Hilarious! There's a reason why it's the #1 movie now.



Or maybe the movie is #1 cause it's like the only christmas movie now? LOL. Stephen told me that and I was like.. 'yeahh kinda true'.



ANYWAY YA'LL! I've finally bought Britney's album!

It's sold out everywhere and I finally got it at HMV. The songs are fantastic! Britney's back people. The deluxe edition comes with a dvd featuring the making of the album and the video of Womanizer.



And lastly, here's Britney's latest music video, Circus.

Circus -
KRINZ.

No comments: