03 December, 2008

Last monday I skipped school. However, can't really ditch school anymore. I've gotten my 1st warning letter ya'll!

Anyway, back to last monday, My parents and I went to Vivocity to do a little bit of christmas shopping. I didn't buy anything though. We stopped by Earle Swensen's. It's like a more 'fine dining' version of your normal Swensen's Restaurant. It is more expensive, but lesser food. Like I always don't understand why...



About 3, I left and met up with my first-to-call-when-ponning buddy, Daniel. HAHA. OK, I'm kidding.

I bought a pair of fourskin shoe and a shirt. Just like that and my weeks of saving pocket money is gone!



Went to catch a movie. Beverly Hills Chihuahua. It's funny! Daniel thought it was a boring movie but whispered to me: 'It's actually quite good lahs', at the end of the film. HA!



I just love watching movies. It's my hobby! But sometimes, the movies are boring so don't bother to catch though. Haha.

Slacked and wondered around Orchard after that.

A Coke bottle christmas tree anyone?

KRINZ.

No comments: