29 November, 2008

Today was the last day of my restaurant service in school for this term. Served a bunch of VIPs. Glad everything went smoothly, no spillage whatsoever. LOL. And... Holiday's coming! Can't wait.



After school, rushed home and got ready. Meeting Fernando(unique name yea?) today. Met him at Shawhouse. Orchard was alive with christmas lights and decorations. There was also an amateur band performing christmas jiggles outside Tangs, adding to the festive mood!



We decided to watch Quarantine. The movie is spine chilling I tell ya! It's SCARY. Okay, maybe only to me but, the suspense will keep at the edge of your seat(metaphorically speaking though, I was lying back comfortably on my seat. haha)! A little gruesome as well. For scariness, I'll rate it like 4 out of 5!



There's a similar movie called Rec. Heard that was bad though. Quarantine reminds me a lot about Cloverfield.



After movie, we went to Balcony to slack. Order some cakes and drinks. The staff of Balcony was really funny. I wanted to take a picture of what we ordered but my flash was too bright, and no flash = a black picture. So she went to take a touch light for me and even told me which angle would be good and all. LOL.

And the thing is.. I whispered to Fernando about how ah lian-ish she walked when showing us to the table. Well, can't judge someone by the exterior aye.


KRINZ.

1 comment:

Henriette said...

Amical bonjour de France! Super la musique!