08 November, 2008

Monday Outing

Hey!

Last monday, my school lessons were cancelled. So, I decided to meet up with Daniel.



I was super early! We plan to meet at 4. I reached at 3.30 I think at Bugis(where we planned to meet). So, I went to Haji Lane to return my Halloween costume first. It was so awkward to carry this humongous plastic bag with wings sticking out. People kept looking!



We decided to catch Blindness. I saw the trailer and it looked interesting. How WRONG I was! It's the most boring movie ever! I'll rate it like only 1 star or maybe even lesser, half star?!



After that, we walked aimlessly around orchard. Bought a sweater and 2 pairs of shoes! Only $10 per pair. And it's sold at converse! The brand is not converse though. But still, $10 is cheap.

KRINZ.

No comments: