02 November, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Hey ya'll!

Had a blast last Friday at the Halloween party! The day before, I was deciding what I wanted to be. Heavenly Angel and Ancient Egyptian was on my top list. I couldn't decide to be which, so what did I do? I combined both themes together. HAHA!

I present to you... me as An Egyptian Angel.



LOL. I know my outfit doesn't exist, but the combination is kinda matching don't ya think? HAHA. And, no one will be exactly the same as me!



I was initially intending to wear a white t-shirt with the outfit. But it ruined and didn't match the costume. So after much persuasion and thought, I decided to just be brave and go topless. HAHA.



That's us! From Left: Gloria as A Zombie, Deidrea as A Devil, Alice as Catwomen, Me as An Egyptian Angel & Junhao as A Vampire.



We met James and Hafiz at the club. James was a Pastor while Hafiz was a Mime cum Clown cum Toyboy. LOL.



The club was nicely decorated. I was pleased and relieved to find that many fellow clubbers dressed up as well. I was worried that my group would be the only crazy ones dressing up. LOL.



Don't mess with me, I'll cast my Egyptian curse on you. HAHA. Ok maintain.



It was interesting to see the different types of costumes. Some were really extravagant and over the top. Haa!



I spotted a fellow egyptian in the club! Haha. OK. I know his body is much fitter than my petite frame okay.



Junhao did all our make ups and that Egyptian inspired tattoo on my arm.



Took many pictures with other halloweeners.



Lastly, bow down to your new Egyptian Angel Pharoah! LOL. OK I'm mad.


KRINZ.

No comments: