30 October, 2008

Hey people!

I haven't blogged for a week! I've been too tired these pass few days. Blame it on school though. HAHA. Okay, I know I diss about school A LOT. Alright alright, got to admit, school is sometimes fun with wonderful friends and when there's practical.



The last weekend, Deidrea, Junhao and myself met up and headed to Marina Square. I forgot why we went there! Oh mans, this is what you get when you wanna blog about your weekend which was actually days ago. LOL. I remembered there was a game competition show on and the 3 of us got a great view from the mall's food court. HAHA. Street Fighter was the game played at that timing.



Cam whored outside MS, at the fountain.



Laming around in the club. Haha.



There was a modelling show at the club that day, Deidrea was taking lots of pics and going crazy over the Male models. Her favourite got in 2nd. Their 'rock boyband' performance was kinda cheesy and awkward though. LOL.



The next day, I met up with Deidrea to watch High School Musical 3. We were the only 2 teenagers in the cinema! The rest were kids and their parents. Lol.



Both of us were like childish idiots eager for the movie to start. There were lots of advertisements I tell ya!



The movie was nice. Great songs. Sad it's the last one. And Sharpay, she's such a comedian and a bit*h! LOVE HER. HAHA.



Halloween is approaching! This year we will be celebrating it at the Halloween party at the club. We went down to Masquerades to find the outfits. Here's some of the few costumes I tried on(don't laugh!)....


A pastor



An Angel (i'm just trying to pose like an angel okay)



An ancient egyptian (as ya'll can see, deidrea really loved her belly dancer outfit. LOL)


HAHA. Ok, I know I cannot maintain myself and look silly. But it's Halloween, it's the only day we can look retard and get away with it!

Want to know what I choose in the end? Find out on my next post, it's mixture of a 2 different costumes!

Lastly, here is Christina Aguilera new video, Keeps Getting Better!

KRINZ.

No comments: