20 October, 2008

A Bunch Of Wasted People

Salutations!

I just got my typhoid injection. I was quite nervous of getting it initially cause needles and me... not on good terms. But, I was shocked(and really relieved) when it didn't hurt one bit! So future typhoid takers, ain't nothing to be worried about. Haa!

Met up with my club-addicted pals during the pass weekend.




That night was mad. All 4 of us got drunk! Thanks to the fastest-drinker competition we had. We probably looked like idiots that night. LOL. Nothing like low-class, retard-looking fun!



Anyway, on a more glamorous note, a photographer of the club asked my friends and me for a picture for the club website and here it is(after 10 years)!



Ending with a video of Sugababes performing Like A Star with Taio Cruz and their hit single Girls on the recent MOBO Awards.


KRINZ.

No comments: