02 October, 2008

Short Outing

Greetings!

Today I met up with Daniel, Mr Vampire/Devil/ 'Angel'. LOL. We met up at Bugis and I almost died on the way there! I took a taxi as I was bloody late and it was the Taxi Driver From Hell ya'll. He scolds every car that tries to cut his lane, he speeds pass every traffic light and the worst part, he almost ran down a trishaw rider! I literally was in panic-mode the whole ride. But, good thing is, I got there fast. HAHA.




We went to eat KFC. Seriously, I need to cut down on fast food. As my father always says.. "Fast Food = Fast Die".

I played his PSP, DjMax. Fun! I even helped him level up 2 times okay. Thank me, Dan! Haha.



LOL. Okay, I know I'm evil putting in those captions(but I'm joking Daniel! You're naturally cute).Went to bugis street after that and I bought a pair or shorts. Only $15! Surprisely, Bugis Street wasn't crowded at all. But, Bugis Junction was infested with Singaporeans.



That was all, a short and quite aimless outing. Haha.

Anyway! HAPPY HARI RAYA and CHILDREN'S DAY TO ALL!

My neighbours cooked my family a variety of sumptous dishes. YUMS! It has become tradition that my neighbours cook for us on Hari Raya and my parents will in turn give them Angbao. LOL.

Okay ya'll. I'm gonna empty that pot of curry! BYE!

KRINZ.

No comments: