01 October, 2008

mmmmm... PUNKSTAR!

Hey ya'll!!

Just got back home, was drenched from the rain! Urgh. Had a cold and wet walk home. And, the price of the night-rider bus costed $3.50! That was the most expensive bus ride I've ever taken.. I think. LOL.



But anyway, on a brighter note, I went to town with Junhao and Gloria today. I wanted to get a new wallet! One of those Jason Mraz-ish looking hat as well. But it was too expensive. I don't have enough dollar-signs ya'll!

We ate at Long John's. Fast and yummy food!



I knew I wanted a wallet from Punk Star, so we made our way down to Hereen. I was kinda worried as I was wearing a Punk Star shirt, the shop lady must think I'm a Punk Star fanatic or something(but i am not! It was a coinsidence alright!). After looking at every wallet in the shop. I decided to purchase a white one with a design of random objects hanging. Haha. **mmmmm.. PUNKSTAR!**



After awhile, Deidrea came to meet us after her work. We might look like we're steads in the pictures, but we aren't. She's my BFF(ok, not trying to be paris hilton here) and have known her for like.. 6 years now. And alright, I know we look retard in some of the pics. LOL.



Later, we went to watch HOUSE BUNNY. It's finally out(well, technically no. we watched the sneak preview but it's out today)! I've been watching the trailer and couldn't wait for it to premiere. The movie is funny! Ya'll should watch it. I'll rate it 3 and 3 quarters stars?



Finally, group pic!



KRINZ.

2 comments:

hi said...

yeah i think is an house bunny!

hi said...

we can laugh our ass off!