23 October, 2008

Hi ya'll!

School is tiring and boring. Can't wait for my weekends!

Today, school ended early(YIPEE!). So, yokechoo and me decided to hang out! She wanted to buy new shoes as well. We took a bus down to Marina Square. One thing I like about my school area is that there are direct buses to places like Vivocity, Orchard and Marina Square. HAHA.



After purchasing YC's brand new TinkerToes shoes and walking aimlessly around Marina Square, we decided to drop by Esplanade. One of my favourite places besides Airport! LOL. We went to slack at Passion Cafe in the esplanade library.



I ordered a strawberry milkshake and a brownie while yokechoo had cafe latte accompanied with 3 chocolate eclairs. The cost $15 in total! Kinda expensive huh...

While consuming our heavenly treats, Yokechoo said her eclairs were too dry and tried to add some foam from her cafe latte(a weird combination don't ya think?). But, the eclair slipped off her fork and dropped directly into her drink. LOL! I laughed lik crazy. Another funnier situation happened but she swore me not to blog about it. HAHA. It was super funny!



As Yokechoo and myself were at Esplanade, we were in the mood for some artistry. Here are our 'creations'!

1st try:

a tissue rose covered in chocolate


2nd try:

a tissue rose covered in chocolate... and some strawberry milkshake


3rd try:

a tissue rose covered in LOTS of chocolate


The wannabe artists! =D

i look freaking tired!

Ending off with a sexy music video of Alesha Dixon - The Boy Does Nothing. The song is soo catchy!


KRINZ.

No comments: