11 October, 2008

Class BBQ

Hey ya'll!

I'm quite sad as school is repening in 2 days time! Back to waking up early in the morning and making my 1 n a half hours journey to school. But, on the bright side, wait, there isn't any...

Yesterday was my class BBQ. I met up with Yokechoo and Stella at Eunos mrt station. We were like so late. Supposed to meet at 3.30. We reached around, 4.45 instead? LOL.



Steve wanted us to wait for him, Eric and Gerald. So while waiting, we decided to camwhore!



Made our way to the BBQ pit. When we arrived, I was quite shock to see only like 15 people? I was told many had already left and some were coming late in the evening. Where's the class unity people?! Haha. But at least the food was to die for.



Of all, I love the BBQ chicken the most. It's the best I've had so far! Like seriously..



After 2 hrs or less, Stella, Yokechoo and myself decided to head down to Marina Square. We reached and did some window shopping. During dinner, Stella and Yokechoo ordered over $30 worth of Dim Sum. I got to eat some. YUMS! LOL.


KRINZ.

No comments: