08 October, 2008

World Skills

Hey ya'll!

I just got home not too long ago and I'm exhausted! I spent almost the whole day out with only 4 hours of sleep the night prior. So well, what did I do today? I went to school. Urghh. 4 other classmates and myself had to report to school(at 10am!) today as they needed help for the World Skills Competition.



The World Skills Competition is a significant event held every year and my school is taking part. Just to let ya'll know, I am NOT participating. I just had to be an assistant for the participants. Haha. Whatever they told me to do, I have to do. Somehow, I feel like a dog.



So glad Yokechoo and Steve were also down to help. If not, it'll be soo boring! Each of us were assigned to our leaders and started preparation. I was quite nervous because I thought it would be very complicating and if I did anything wrong, it will also affect my leader's peformance. Thankfully, mine was kind and explained everything vividly. LOL.



Get to camwhore a little while preparing. HAHA.



After preparation is done, the competition starts. I didn't knew how important it was until I saw cameramen coming in! They placed about 10 cameras in the whole restaurant and one directly pointing at my leader and me! Hopefully I didn't do any dumb or stupid actions/faces. LOL.



When the competition ended, it was already 5pm! We had to clean the restuarant and wash all the cutlery and dishes as well. I HATE stewarding!

When we were released(which was about 6 plus!), yokechoo and me headed to town. She went to collect her pay. She says she's gonna treat me a movie. YIPEE! Haha. We later had our dinner, did a little window shopping and that's the end of a tiring, long day.

KRINZ.

1 comment:

hi said...

heys. ur new hair-do makes you look young a.k.a SCHOOL BOY!!
The boyish feel...LOL!