10 October, 2008

Junk Food Mania

Hey People!

My brother is back from camp this whole week! But I managed to sneakily use his computer and uploaded the images. LOL. Now, my blog is about 3 weeks old! Time flies. Haha. Ok maintain.

Yesterday, Gloria, Junhao and I went to meet Coewe at East Point. It's been 10 years since we last saw Coewe! Hmm, actually the last time we saw her was August of this year but still, it felt like 10 years! Haha.



We went to eat dinner and did some shopping. While we were walking around the mall, we came across this shop called Value Store or something like that. The store sold things at a super cheap price! Example, 3 Hello Panda biscuit cost only $2! We went mad and bought lots and lots of junk food. Haha. I bought 2 big packets of Mamee Monsters, 3 Hello Pandas, A packet of Jelly,1 packet of M&Ms and a Sneakers Chocolate Bar. It only costed $7!



Later, we went under a void deck of a flat and started our 'picnic'. LOL. We chatted and slacked till like 2am. Then, we made our way to Junhao's house. I wanted to borrow the Avril Lavigne dvd. Quite excited to watch the dvd though I saw her perform when she came to Singapore. Haha.



While we were making our way to JH's house, we stop over at Macdonald's for another meal. Mans, I can't stop my fast food addiction. HAHA.

OK, gotta go for class bbq soon!

Krinz.

No comments: