06 October, 2008

Best Place In Singapore

Hey Hey!

I didn't blog the pass few days as my brother came back from camp. If he is back from camp, I can't blog! Well, I can but there'll be no pictures(which will be soo mundane). Why you might ask. For some strange reason, my phone loves only his computer. It only uploads photos in his computer. Strange isn't it?
Thus, when he's back from camp, he'll be using his com, making it inconvienient for me to do my uploading. And he usually returns home on weekends, so, no blogging on the weekends!



Today, I met up with Irys and Junhao. We planned to go to Changi Airport and I was estatic! I LOVE going to the airport. It's the Best Place In Singapore(well, at least to me). Haha. I dream to work in the Airline Industry so that could be one of the reasons for my unusual love for the airport. LOL.



At the airport, we met Gloria. She told us that she had a surprise companion with her. Junhao and myself were guessing who it was. Gloria's sister, mother, tuition teacher, fren, cousin were a few we thought could be the mystery person. In the end is was Ezekell, Gloria's Brother's baby. LOL.



We took away our dinner and ate at the viewing mall of T2. Ezekell was a cutie! Amazed and excited about everything. And she laughs everytime I said... 'RIGHT?!'. Somehow, she found that funny. HAHA.



As ya'll may notice, my hair is shorter now. Went for a haircut yesterday. I told the hairstylist to shorten my sides, spike my top and chop off my whole fringe. The first time I looked into the mirror, I was like.. 'what did I just do?'. But now, I quite like it. Haha. Actually, it's not much difference anyway.

Ending off with some pictures of the pass weekend!




KRINZ.

No comments: