04 October, 2008

Into The Nightlife

Hey ya'll!

It's dawn now and just reached home not too long ago. I am reaching home and sleeping later these days. I reckon I'm gonna have problems when school reopens, which about 1 week from now(NOO!!)



Today I met up with the usual gang which consist of Gloria, Junhao, Deidrea and me! It's Fright Night, so clubbing it is! I met them and we headed down to the club.



I want to try new clubs already! Like maybe.. Zouk? Or.. Blush? Or.. MOS? I heard celebrities sometimes club there when they are in Singapore. So exciting to spot one dancing on the dancefloor! I will ask them for a dozen pictures!(which will propably irritate them)



We were busy chatting away waiting for the dancefloor to begin. Gossiping about other clubbers is always a common topic. Haha.



OH. Did I mention the DJ of the club is soo in love with my friend, Deidrea. They are lik.. seeing each other now. And! He gave us free entry into the club and put our names on guestlist. When everyone else have to line-up, we just walk right through the maindoor. HAHA. Felt so action. He bought us a jug of cranberry vodka as well. It pays when your friend and the DJ are together.(HAHA! JOKE JOKE!! deidrea's gonna kill me)



When Gloria was in the restroom, Deidrea and myself decided to take Lovers pictures(we were propably drunk or maybe just crazy). The results? Look above. Not very successful but.. still quite lover-ish. LOL.



Anyway, Deidrea permed her hair. Any comments? It was done professionally by Junhao with a straighening iron!

That's all for tonight. I'm off to sleep!

KRINZ.

1 comment:

hi said...

you went clubbing in the end!!
hair-dos really makes a difference to the hair ar ?
ahhaha!! I think its nicely done.