12 October, 2008

Last Days Of Holidays

Greeting ya'll!

Okay, school's officially reopening TOMORROW! My 1 month holiday is gone just like that. *Snap* and it's over( =( ). Don't you guys find it unfair that time passes quick when we are having fun and slow when we're not? It's an inbalance people! It should be the other way around. HAHA.

Well, at least I can say I spent my holidays well. It ain't wasted away!

Yesterday, the usual friends(Gloria, Junhao, Deidrea and myself) headed down to our favourite-place-to-go-on-weekends. Haha. Deidrea flashed us her new digital camera! Okay, I'm envious. Pictures are much clearer and better.



Gloria and me were the guinea pigs for testing the new camera's quality, flash and so on. Do ignore our spastic facial expression. LOL.



Last night, Deidrea and Gloria got professional and ordered 2 jugs of Orange Vodka. Not bad, getting more matured clubber-ish. LOL. Orange Vodka was nice(tasted like a mixture of sunkiss orange juice and vodka. Haha.)!



We slacked at a nearby food centre after the night ended. Got into quite deep topics that freak us all out. Not gonna say what though. LOL.

Alright, this is the last post of my holidays!! Okay, I should stop whining now.
Back to school!

KRINZ.

No comments: